Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Living Out Loud (Revised)

Looking back and reviewing other's opinions on the film Living Out Loud, people's opinions were pretty much the same. Either they recommended the movie or just hated everything about the movie from the actors and actresses to the plot. As I was reading I came across another critic's opinion that I have to disagree with. Scott said, " What I really like about this film is the similar problems each character found themselves in, how their lives intertwine breifly within the movie. I say each character's problem were not similar at all. The were all going through something completely different, it just so happened all their problems happened at the same time. I mean Judith (Hunter) to me had the worst problem out of them all; divorced, cheated on, doesnt know who she is and what she wants to do with her life. Pat (Devito), just lost his daughter, gambles all the time, lives with his brother and doesnt have the best job in the world. Liz (Latifah) is a nightclub singer who's boyfriend turned out to be gay. Sounds like to me Liz had it the easiest.

No comments: